Protection and processing of personal data
Due to the beginning of the application, on 25 May 2018, of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”).
Company Brothers Władysław Bochniarz with the seat at Siedlce 141, 33-322 Korzenna, NIP 734 143 73 97 informs that as of 25 May 2018 you have the rights specified below related to the processing of your personal data.
At the same time, pursuant to Article 13 GDPR, we inform that as of 25 May 2018 the following information and rules related to the processing of personal data will be valid.
- The controller of your personal data is the company Brothers Władysław Bochniarz with the seat at Siedlce 141, 33-322 Korzenna hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
- The controller has appointed a contact person in matters related to the processing of personal data, who may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data will be processed
- In order to send you information and accounting documents in relation to the services rendered,
- in order to send you information and marketing content if you have agreed to it - the legal basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6(1)f GDPR); the legitimate interest of the Administrator consists in sending you marketing content during the period of providing services to you by e-mail or post
- For the purpose of fulfilling the legal obligations imposed on the Administrator on the basis of generally applicable legal provisions, including tax and accounting regulations – the legal basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6(1)c GDPR.
- For analytical and statistical purposes – the legal basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest of Administrator (Article 6(1)f GDPR); the legitimate interest of Administrator is the analysis of the results of its business activities.
- In order to implement the legitimate interest of Administrator consisting in the possible determination or pursuit of claims or defence against claims – the legal basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest of Sqadmed (Article 6(1)f GDPR).
- The recipients of your personal data may be:
- IT systems, hosting and IT providers,
- Entities providing accounting services, debt collection, legal, analytical and marketing services to Administrator,
- Postal operators and couriers,
- Operators of electronic payment systems and banks in the field of payment processing,
- Authorities entitled to receive you personal data on the basis of legal provisions.
- Administrator will not transfer personal data to third countries.
- Your personal data will be processed:
- In the case of personal data processed in order to conclude and perform sales contracts – for the time necessary to perform all obligations arising from sales contracts.
- In the case of personal data processed for the purpose of rendering electronic services to you – for the duration of the provision of electronic services to you.
- In the case of personal data processed for the purpose of Administrator directing marketing content to you – until you object to the processing of personal data in this regard.
- In the case referred to in point (3)d) above – for the time of rendering electronic services to the State.
- In the case referred to in point (3)e above – until the end of the limitation period for claims. After this period, personal data will be processed only to the extent and for the time required by law, including accounting regulations.
- Your personal data will be subject to profiling.
- Any of the consents given may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before its withdrawal. For evidence purposes, Administrator asks you to withdraw consent in writing to the address (a Brothers Władysław Bochniarz with the seat at Siedlce 141, 33-322 Korzenna,Poland ) or electronically at email@example.com.
- You have the right to access your personal data, rectify it, delete or limit processing, submit a complaint to the supervisory body in the field of personal data protection.
- You have the right to transfer data, including the right to receive data and send it to another administrator or to request, if technically possible, to send this data directly to another administrator.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to provide services electronically to you or to conclude and perform sales contracts. The consequence of not providing personal data required by Administrator is the inability to provide services electronically or conclude sales contracts.
- Each visitor to this website may be assigned a User-ID number within Google Analytics and Google adWords. Your data in this respect may be further processed by GOOGLE IRELAND LIMITED, Address: 1ST & 2ND FLOOR, GORDON HOUSE, BARROW STREET, DUBLIN 4.